Quiet, country setting across 120 acres of land
Located just 10 miles from downtown Carlisle, PA
Peaceful natural surroundings and beautiful vistas
Creek View residents enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings of our quiet, countryside setting while being close to services and stores - a perfect balance. We hear many many compliments on our quiet country location, and occasionally we also hear that folks think we are too far in the country. Creek View is just 10 miles from downtown Carlisle, even closer to Newville at just 5 miles away.
On your first trip to see us almost every GPS will take you over the hills and through the woods (literally) to get to us in the shortest distance... the trip invariable makes our location seem more rural than it really is.
A second drive on the roads that are more mainstream usually works much better.
Lifestyle & Amenities
Creek View was designed and built to be one of the finest adult communities in Pennsylvania. Residents are offered the safety and peace of mind of living in a community occupied by neighbors who are also in the same age group. All have been designed and built to accommodate the desires of the demographic of those 55 years of age and older, including just 1-2 steps to get inside, a garage, concrete sidewalk, and covered porch.
The Clubhouse @ Creek View is a 2,100 sq. ft. building that is perfect for potluck dinners, planned events, card games, wii competition, and much more. Enjoy relaxing with your friends and neighbors on the front or rear full porch deck or the large gathering room at the end of the building.
The clubhouse is located at 26 Crandle Drive.
- Grand Pavilion with fire pit
- Walking trail (along Conodoguinet Creek)
- Pond with gazebo and bench
- Horseshoe pits
- Residential street lights (including public areas)
- Wide, paved streets
- Designated parking for resident-owned RVs
- Central location for secure US Mail delivery
Around the Local Area
- Camp Hill Shopping Center (28 mi.)
- Capital City Mall (30 mi.)
- The Point at Carlisle Plaza (11 mi.)
- GIANT Grocery Store (10 mi.)
- Target & Walmart (12 mi.)
- Kohl's (13 mi.)
- Lowe's & Home Depot (12 mi.)
- CVS (11 mi.)
- Saylor's Market (5 mi.)
Dining & Nightlife
- Cracker Barrel
- Market Cross Pub & Brewery, Hanover St., Carlisle
- Coliseum Megaplex, Camp Hill
- Appalachian Brewing Co., Camp Hill
Things to See and Do
Art, Culture, and Entertainment
- The Village Artisans Gallery, Boiling Springs
- Allenberry Resort Inn and Playhouse
- The Garden Gallery
- H.Ric Luhrs Performing Arts Center at Shippensburg University
- Oyster Mill Playhouse
- Haar's Drive-in Theatre, Dillsburg
- Little Theatre of Mechanicsburg, Mechanicsburg
- M. Louise Aughinbaugh Gallery, Grantham
History and Museums
- National Civil War Museum
- Antique Automobile Club of America Museum
- Civil War Trails - Multiple Sites Throughout Carlisle
- Blaine House, Hanover St., Carlisle